The Rockville Holiday Drive is beginning to collect toys, gift cards and monetary donations for the holiday season.
We need your help!
In December, the Holiday Drive distributes new toys and books for kids, Target gift cards for teens, and grocery store gift cards for seniors, and matches select families with donors for individualized sponsorship.
Get involved by:
- Purchasing new, unwrapped toys for children of all ages. Especially needed are toys for kids ages 9-11 (science and craft kits, sports supplies, etc.).
- Contributing $20 Target gift cards for teens or $20 Giant gift cards for seniors.
You can find drop-off boxes for donations at the following locations:
- City Hall, 111 Maryland Ave.
- Rockville Senior Center, 1150 Carnation Drive.
- Rockville Swim Center, 355 Martins Lane.
- Thomas Farm Community Center, 700 Fallsgrove Drive.
- Lincoln Park Community Center, 357 Frederick Ave.
- Twinbrook Community Center, 12920 Twinbrook Parkway.
- Glenview Mansion, 603 Edmonston Drive.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre, 603 Edmonston Drive.
You can also donate by check, made out to “Rockville Holiday Drive Fund,” or online.
(Donations are tax deductible and checks can be made payable to the City of Rockville and sent to 111 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850. Please add “Rockville Holiday Drive Fund” to the memo line of the check).
To organize a toy drive in your school, office or community, contact Allison Hoy at 240-314-8304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations will be accepted until Thursday, Dec. 19.