The Mayor and Council meeting originally scheduled for this evening, but postponed due to the weekend’s snow, has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 15, at 7 p.m. in the Mayor and Council
Chambers at City Hall, 111 Maryland Ave.
The meeting agenda includes:
- A vote on a resolution to extend the moratorium on the filing, acceptance and receipt of applications for special exceptions, plans and plan amendments for certain uses in the mixed-use employment (MXE) zone, until July 1.
- A report from the Adequate Public Facilities Standards (APFS) Work Group on Schools, regarding options to address a potential residential moratorium.
- A presentation and discussion of the Planning Commission’s draft of the North Stonestreet Avenue Comprehensive Master Plan amendment.
- A public hearing on the plan for the Shady Grove Neighborhood Center, a proposed mixed-use center with commercial, office and residential uses at 15825 Shady Grove Road, 2 and 4 Choke Cherry Road, and 2092-2098 Gaither Road.
- A consent agenda that includes authorization for the city manager to execute a contract to purchase 6 Taft Court.
- Boards and commissions appointments, reappointments and vacancy announcements.
Find Mayor and Council agendas at www.rockvillemd.gov/AgendaCenter.