There’s still time to register, with the course number, for summer programs for teens and kids.
If you’re looking for activities in late summer, consider these:
- Coach Doug Summer Camp Adventures, with before- and aftercare options, combines sports and space science with a focus on team-building for kids ages 5-13. (Register with course #8398 or #8399.)
- Deilab Coding Camp: Campers ages 9-12 code their own interactive stories, games and animations. (Register with course #8458.)
- Gymnastics Trampoline and Cheer: Kids ages 6-14 learn basic gymnastics, tumbling and trampoline skills. (Register with course #8400, #8403 or #8562.)
- Hip Hop and More: Campers can experience dance styles such as jazz, modern and Haitian. For ages 7-12. (Register with course #8396.)
- Robotics: Campers ages 11-14 learn mechanical and programming concepts and create challenge-solving robots using Lego Mindstorms kits. (Register with course #8404.)
- UK Elite International Sports Camp: Play the world’s favorite games, which may include soccer, rugby, cricket and ultimate frisbee. For ages 6-12. (Register with course #8435.)