The City of Rockville’s Traffic and Transportation Division offers the following tips for safe driving on Rockville Town Center’s newly redesigned roadway:
- Travel in the designated lane for motor vehicles, not in the bike lane or parking lane.
- Before turning at an intersection or a driveway, check for approaching bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Do not attempt to pass a bus at a bus stop while passengers are boarding or exiting the bus.
- Drive at the posted speed limit.
- Do not park, even temporarily, in the bike lane.
- Look for new on-street parking spaces on North Washington Street and East Middle Lane.
Find more tips for safe driving, biking and walking under “Resources” at www.rockvillemd.gov/visionzero.