Notice a perilous intersection, problematic path or malfunctioning pedestrian signal? Tell us about it!

Whatever the issue, the best way to report it is online. Visit, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Report a concern.”

You’ll be taken to a web form where you can describe details of the concern, where it is located, how we can contact you for a response, and even attach digital photos or other documents, if you need to.

Report a Concern is for non-emergency reports. For emergencies, call 911.

For non-emergencies call City Hall at 240-314-5000 or the police hotline at 240-314-8900. For utility emergencies, call the 24-hour hotline at 240-314-8567.